Friday, August 8, 2014

Scooting Along

The other night I dreamt that a motorcycle revved its engine … 

no it was last night, I dreamt that a motorcycle revved its engine and when I awoke I was in Rome … 

no it was during siesta today in Rome… 

I dreamt that it was a motor scooter revving its engine; yes that’s it. 

I dreamt I was in Rome on a motor scooter revving the engine. 


I woke up in a sweat thinking I was late for work. Weird. 

I know it was a dream because they really don’t have the little motor scooters I’m used to any more.

You remember. The Vespa’s were all the craze in the old days. 

That’s me several years ago hitching a ride on one. (I had more hair then.)


But today they’re bigger. They can carry stuff.


… And they’re everywhere. You can’t throw a spear without hitting one. 


Well, they’re not for me. I like the older, smaller models. Less lethal.

Of course you could get carried away.

I saw a guy pull over in a panic and jump out of one of these things.


What the heck is that? There was a poor woman trapped in the back. I assume, the guy went for help.

I think I will stick to the simple life


What d’ya think? Good idea? 

No comments:

Post a Comment